Terms of Payment
Many of our products and programs offer a convenient payment plan option where your investment can be split into multiple payments. After the initial payment, subsequent payments are automatically debited from your account every 30 days until the balance has been paid. For example, if you make a purchase and choose the payment plan on March 1, your credit card will be charged for the next payment on March 31 and so on.
Refund Policy For Online Courses, Individual and Group Coaching, and Mentorship Programs
There is a 14-day refund policy. After 14 days there are absolutely no refunds or cancellations and you are legally and financially responsible for the full tuition of the program in which you are enrolled, regardless of whether you actually participate or show up for your classes, coaching and mentoring sessions.
Refund Policy For Monthly MembershipMonthly memberships are NON-REFUNDABLE and are billed to your credit card on file every 30 days. You can cancel your membership at any time, simply by emailing our support team at [email protected] If you choose to cancel your membership, you will lose access to the program materials, Facebook group, bonuses, and your current member rate. There are NO REFUNDS or pro-rated memberships whatsoever.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Academy's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Academy’s website are provided 'as is'. The Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Academy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Academy’s website, even if the Academy or an authorized of the Academy has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Academy’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Academy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the Academy’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Academy Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.