My child avoids challenging tasks, and I don't know what to do! It is so frustrating.
My child gives up so quickly, and it is so devastating!
My child is so easily bogged down by negative thoughts, and it so concerns to me!
My child lacks motivation, and I am clueless as to what to do. Everything I've tried has failed.
It scares me when my children seem to struggle with bouncing back from setbacks and disappointments. I need them to have a bit more grit, but not sure what to do.
I am very concerned about my children. Will they be able to thrive without me when they are adults? They seem not to be able to handle stress without my rescuing them.
Does any of the above statements resonate with you? Do you want to have children who are problem-solvers, highly motivated, decisive, able to resist peer pressure, goal-oriented, and empathetic? The traits are the cornerstone of resilience.
In this Masterclass, we will examine:
- The characteristics of resilient children
- The individual, environmental, and family dynamics that influence resilience.
- Parenting tools that nurture resiliences
- The parental mindset that fosters resilience
This Masterclass is perfect for you if:
- You are currently a parent or a caregiver of a child five years and older
- You're actively ready to transform your relationship with your child(ren)
- You are an educator who works with children at the elementary or secondary level
- You are a school counselor or work in a profession that supports children and families
- You value and care for children in your family or community
This masterclass is worth it! I have been racking my brain trying to find ways to help my children become more resilient instead of constantly giving up. Going through this masterclass and the detailed workbook helped me understand how I was contributing to my children's lack of resilience and the changes I needed to make. I love how detailed the class is and the reassurance I got from Taniesha's presentation. I highly recommend it to parents who want to raise independent, resilient, confident children ~ Marie, mother of two.
Dr. Taniesha Burke helps parents build healthy, resilient, connected families, and find joy in their parenting journey. She is a Family Relationship Coach, Certified Parent Educator, and Developmental Psychologist. Dr. Burke has over 10 years experience working with youths and families around the Caribbean, USA, Canada, and Germany. She holds a Ph.D. in Family Relations and Human Development from the University of Guelph, Canada, and undergraduate and graduate degrees in Psychology from the University of the West Indies. Dr. Burke has also completed training on the effects of trauma on child and adolescent development, the Adlerian Parenting Perspective, Second Step Program, and the Strengthening Families Program. A native of Kingston, Jamaica, she calls Berlin, Germany her home.
Frequently Asked Questions
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE COURSE!